From £1,120 for a femtosecond (100% laser eye correction). Learn more
Novacorpus’ partner eye clinic in France is situated in the scientific capital of France: Grenoble. The clinic is specialised in refractive surgery. This clinic was founded by pioneers of refractive surgery in France and is dedicated to laser vision correction (also called laser eye operation).
– 2000 eye operations per year. Clinic is a pioneer in laser eye surgery: myopia, astigmatism, presbyopia and hyperopia.
– Exclusive use of the most modern method: laser operation by femtosecond LASIK (100% laser) since 2004.
– ISO 9001 certified clinic and ISO 5 – Class 100 certified operating theatre (optimal standard for eye surgery). Controls carried out regularly (4 checks per year performed by a medical analysis laboratory). Each laser with a specific maintenance contract (10 controls per year minimum).
– Air treatment – filtration (HEPA filter) and renewal (1000 m3 per hour)
– Positive pressure
– Constant temperature (21 ° C)
– Constant humidity (40%)
– Laminar flow ISO 5 (formerly Class 100)
– Single use disposable equipment (jacket, table fields, tubing, sterile pack small items)
– Sterilizer against prions
Your ophthalmologist in Grenoble
– Studied medicine in Grenoble
– Specialises in Ophthalmology and refractive surgery
– In free practice since 1987
– member of the ESCRS (European Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery)
– member of ASCRS (American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery)
– member of the SFO (Société Française d’Ophtalmologie – French Ophthalmology Society)
This depends on where you live.
– you will come for a half or full day and have the pre-operative examinations, the operation (if possible) and the first post-operative check-up.
– you will spend one night in Grenoble (at a hotel – the operation does not require you to go to hospital) and will have a check-up the following morning at the clinic.
– you can then either come back for the subsequent check-ups (in general, 10 days and 1 month after the operation), or make appointments with an ophthalmologist nearer to where you live (make sure that they have the necessary experience to carry out these check-ups)