Have perfect teeth and save up to 75% on dental implants cost compared to UK dentists
Dental implants are the best solution to replace missing teeth in a permanent manner. The procedure is often much less painful than expected by our patients. A dental implant is an artificial root which is integrated on the jaw bone. The dentist fixes a healing screw to this implant, which is left for around 6 weeks to 3 months (immediate loading is possible under certain conditions but usually implies more risk of losing the implant) and then taken out by the dentist and replaced with a pillar (or abutment) to hold the dental crown. This phase is called “functional delivery”. A temporary and then a permanent dental prosthesis (crown on implant or bridge on implant) is fitted (cemented) onto the abutment and becomes connected to the implant. Even before this phase, you will never leave the dental clinic with a hole in your smile. The price of a dental implant is particularly attractive abroad.
“I would recommend Novacorpus for their professionalism. If I had to do this again, I would. My overall impression can be summed up in a few words: just thank you for the advice and, above all, the follow up, the updates and the help you gave me.”
4 Implants and 5 ceramic crowns
Why choose Novacorpus Dental Implant Surgery?
- Save up to 75% compared to UK dental treatment costs with our guaranteed price.
- Access world-class quality dental clinics and latest dental technology.
- Benefit from top specialist dentists selected by Novacorpus, the only medical tourism company founded and directed by a medical doctor.
- Speak English with our concierge service and all our doctors (no translators).
- Be fully-insured to cover complications.
- Travel with low-cost flights and sleep in affordable hotels.
Dental Implants Cost Comparison
Novacorpus Spain Price
Novacorpus Hungary Price
Usual UK Price
(with Screw & Pillar)
|Dental Prosthesis (ceramic/metallic crown on implant)||£355||from £205||£900|
|Dental Prosthesis (crown on implant. 100% ceramic = zirconium)||£495||from £350||£1,500|
|Bone Graft||Varies according to extent. Contact us|
Our dental implant prices guarantee quality material and an experienced laboratory using fine dental materials. Our dentists have a lot of experience and perform regular continuous medical education.
The following is included in our price: all medical treatment (Quote, consultations with the dentist, dental implants, screw, pillar (abutment), functional delivery, prosthesis (crown or bridge), unlimited concierge service before, during and after your stay for medical and non medical demands. According to the destination, transfers and hotel accomodation might also be included in the price. See the dental clinics’ price pages for more details:
“I would recommend both Novacorpus for their rigour, patient follow-up and answers to all questions and the dentist for her availability to answer all questions, as well as for her patient follow-up after surgery. I was able to put my trust in her and her team. The total price corresponded to the quote drawn up by Novacorpus and the dentist (£9,900): no surprises. I would have liked the guarantee to be explained in a little more detail. Going through Novacorpus was an advantage as I was able to meet Dr de Buren before I left. My general impression: able to gain my trust and put me at ease, treatment conformed to expectations, no surprises. It must nevertheless be emphasised that this is not a holiday (at least in the case of large-scale treatment).”
Implants, bridges and crowns
We will do everything in our power to avoid this, through selecting up-to-date doctors and clinics. These doctors will give you all the necessary recommendations for good post-operative follow-up and will eventually recommend you a colleague near to where you live if necessary for a certain period. It is, however, impossible to eliminate all risks of complication in medicine. It should be noted that complications are not necessarily attributable to the doctor’s responsibility. They can sometimes occur due to a pre-existing condition, bad luck, or negligence by the patient. This is as likely to happen in your own country as it is elsewhere.
For this reason, we work with the world leader in insurance. We thus offer you the possibility of taking out insurance which only we offer and which will cover risks of medical complications associated with voluntary operations both abroad and for 6 months after your return. This insurance also covers the costs of returning abroad, including accommodation. Any emergency treatment linked to your initial treatment is also covered, both abroad and for 6 months after your return, up to the equivalent of £6,500 to £15,000. If you refuse to return to the doctor/dentist who carried out your operation/treatment abroad, you may choose another practitioner in your country of residence and the costs will be covered,too. This insurance can only be taken out if you have your initial operation/treatment in a country other than your country of residence.
Moreover, we only work with practitioners and clinics who offer a guarantee. The duration of this guarantee varies (1 year to lifelong) and restrictions may be mentioned by the doctor or clinic (for example: exclusion of the consequences of an accident, a systemic illness, lack of hygiene, etc.) This guarantee nevertheless requires another trip abroad. In the event of an emergency, you may have to consult another practitioner closer to home. If you have not taken out insurance and NHS refuses to cover you, you may have to bear at least part of these costs
You will indeed make large savings through going abroad to be treated. Find out more. Nevertheless, we also recommend that good quality treatment should be your priority and that you should carefully seek advice before leaving as regards the doctor and clinic.
No, as long as you follow certain rules. We are very strict in selecting our foreign partners as we want to be sure that we can place our complete trust in the doctor with whom we are going to work.
We also insist on the fact that you must follow to the letter all instructions which the doctor will give you on site (above all these will be recommendations linked to common sense, for example, rest after the operation). There are no more risks when being treated abroad than there are in your own country. As in all areas, it is impossible to eliminate risks 100%, however the risk of treatment abroad is no higher than in your own country.
A dental implant is an artificial dental root which is placed onto the jaw bone by your dental surgeon. Once it has been fitted, the jaw bone develops around the implant, making it more solid (osteo-integration phase). Your dentist can then fit a prosthesis above the implant which will allow mastication as with a natural tooth. Dental implants last for a very long time – several decades.
The implant is made up of the implant itself, a healing screw fitted temporarily whilst the bone is re-forming around the implant and a pillar (abutment) which links the implant and the prosthesis (the bridge or crown fitted onto the dental implant).
Implantology is the science concerning the fitting of dental implants. Implantology has allowed us to move on from dentures and represents one of the revolutions in dental surgery
- Replacement of one or more teeth, or even all teeth (removed after cavities, a periodontal disease or an accident): the dentist will fit a fixed permanent prosthesis to your dental implant.
- Stabilisation of a removable, partial or full dental prosthesis: the dentist fits a prosthesis onto the dental implant which can be taken out by the patient but which will be much more stable that dentures which are simply fitted onto the gums.
- Dental implants are made from titanium or ceramic, fine materials which do not cause allergy.
- 95% success rate. The main risk factor can be controlled – this is smoking, and it is advised that patients stop smoking or at least reduce their cigarette consumption.
- maintaining the bone mass of the jaw which, without an implant being fitted, will reduce little by little. This means that a dental implant will be more difficult to fit at a later date, often meaning that a bone graft will be necessary.
- you will be able to eat and talk normally and taste your food well, as your palate is no longer covered by part of your dentures.
- dental implants allow for the fitting of artificial teeth which look totally natural and have great cosmetic quality.
No .You will be surprised: a local anesthetic means that you will not feel any pain during the fitting of the implant. Afterwards, even if you have a little pain (in general much less than you would think), you will be provided with painkillers.
To guarantee the best possible success rate, we distinguish between the following phases during dental implant fitting:
1. If necessary, extraction of teeth which cannot be saved
2. Fitting of the implant and healing screw, completion of a provisional crown or prosthesis*. You should allow 15 minutes to half an hour for fitting an implant.
- Phases 1 and 2 (extraction and dental implant fitting) may often be done during the same trip (minimum duration of one day). They are sometimes spaced 3 months apart.
- *In certain cases, it is possible to fit the implant, pillar and a temporary crown during the first session. Important: you will never go home with a hole where your extracted tooth once stood – the temporary crown or prosthesis solves this important cosmetic issue.
3. Fitting of a pillar to replace the screw and taking of casts to prepare the permanent prosthesis (bridge or dental crown)
4. Fitting of permanent prosthesis.
- Steps 3 and 4 should come 6 weeks to 3 months after the fitting of the implant (minimum duration 2 to 5 days or 2 return trips of 1 day on-site). The duration and number of stays must be confirmed by the dental surgeon after an examination of your specific case.
- The dental surgery’s set expenses: mainly influenced by the country in which it is situated (salaries, premises and therefore rent, duties, VAT, professional tax).
- Investments made by the dental surgery (continuous training, cutting edge material). A dentist who regularly follows training programmes and attends training sessions will be more effective and will use the most modern techniques.
- The number of dental implants if the treatment requires several to be fitted.
- The brand influences the price of a dental implant (whether single, double or even triple. Be wary of very low price implants and local brands).
- Yes, Going abroad to have a dental implant fitted is already worth it for a single implant as we offer means to reduce your travel costs, e.g. possibility of brief stays of 24 – 48 hours, which reduces accommodation costs, possibility of coming by car, preferential prices in certain hotels.
- If you are planning holidays in the region (Barcelona or Istanbul or Vienna/Hungary), the cost of travel is already included in the holiday budget and you save even more.
For more answers, please see our full Dental Surgery FAQs page or contact us with the form on the right and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.