A ceramic veneer (also called lamellate veneer) is a dental cosmetic treatment which corrects the alignement of one or several teeth and the spaces between them. The price of a ceramic veneer is particularly attractive abroad.
– Save up to 75% compared to UK dental treatment costs with our guaranteed price.
– Access world-class quality dental clinics and latest dental technology.
– Benefit from top specialist dentists selected by Novacorpus, the only medical tourism company founded and directed by a medical doctor.
– Speak English with our concierge service and all our doctors (no translators).
– Be fully-insured to cover complications.
– Travel with low-cost flights and sleep in affordable hotels.
Our dental veneer prices guarantee:
1) Quality material: the expertise and the quality of the dental laboratory have a big impact on the price. Our dental crown prices guarantee quality material and an experienced laboratory using fine dental materials. Our dentists have a lot of experience with zirconium crowns and will always give you the choice between a usual metal ceramic crown and a zirconium crown (without metal).
2) Very experienced dentists using only the latest technologies to treat you but also to sterilise their material and respect very high hygiene standards. Always check these points when receiving a quote.
Other exclusive services are included in these prices, see the dental clinics’ price pages:
No, as long as you follow certain rules. We are very strict in selecting our foreign partners as we want to be sure that we can place our complete trust in the doctor with whom we are going to work.
We also insist on the fact that you must follow to the letter all instructions which the doctor will give you on site (above all these will be recommendations linked to common sense, for example, rest after the operation). There are no more risks when being treated abroad than there are in your own country. As in all areas, it is impossible to eliminate risks 100%, however the risk of treatment abroad is no higher than in your own country.
For more answers, please see our full Dental Surgery FAQs page or contact us with the form below and we’ll be happy to answer your questions.