Laser Eye Surgery Price in France
- The technique and the type of laser used have an impact on the price. Be attentive to these points when comparing quotes of different clinics.
- Some clinics still use old-fashioned lasers (ours are of the latest generation)
- Some are not equipped with femtosecond laser (100% laser procedure) and only use an excimer laser. A lasik procedure that is not a femtosecond lasik procedure is clearly not a good choice (our only perform femtosecond lasik procedures)
Always check what is included in the price and what is the currency. Our prices are in Pounds and include:
- pre-operative examinations including wavefront calculation with aberrometer (personalized analysis of your eye)
- all consultations with an English-speaking eye surgeon at the clinic
- ISO quality-accredited clinic
- the operation with latest generation femtosecond and excimer lasers including a personalised cornea correction
- all post-operative checkups in Grenoble
- all medication during your stay
- medical file with all relevant documents
- our concierge service to organise your stay and help you before, during and after the procedure
- one year guarantee (do not value longer guarantee, it is unnecessary)
- possibility of coverage by the world leader of insurances
- flight costs, transfers from and to the airport and accommodation in a good but affordable hotel close to the clinic are not included but account for less than 10 to 15% of the surgery price.
- Certain private health insurance schemes offer at least partial reimbursement.
- Do not hesitate to ask your insurance if they reimburse this procedure
Normal price in UK
Femtosecond lasik £1,125
Total surgery price including travel, hotel and transfer costs (example)
- Surgery Price (femtosecond lasik, 2 eyes): £2,250
- Travel costs: only £235
- Flight London to Lyon (and return) (Thursday through Saturday): £85
- Transfers from/to Grenoble by shuttle: £30
- 2 nights in Grenoble in Hôtel de l’Europe (close to the clinic): £120
Total price for both eyes with all travel costs:
£2,485 instead of £4,600 in the UK, you save £2,115!
Guaranteeing the best service
- this price is great for such an outstanding eye clinic
- you benefit from service provision which is unique to us (e.g. cutting-edge clinic, unlimited concierge service or insurance covering all medical risks).
- it is possible to have such low prices without sacrificing quality and see Novacorpus’ policy on price.
Contact us here