Laser Eye Surgery Price in Turkey
- The technology used has an impact on the price. Be attentive to the following points when comparing prices of other clinics.
- Some clinics still use old-fashioned material (our lasers are of the newest generation)
- A lot still do not use femtosecond laser (100% laser procedure) and only use an excimer laser. A lasik procedure that is not a femtosecond lasik procedure is clearly not a good choice (ours only perform femtosecond lasik procedures)
- Always check what is included in the price and what is the currency.
Our prices are in Pounds and include:
- Our concierge service to organise your procedure and help you before, during and after the procedure
- JCI, TÜV and ISO quality-accredited clinic
- Assistance with a dedicated person during all your stay (in English)
- Pre-operative tests including wavefront calculation with aberrometer (personalized analysis of your eyes)
- All consultations with an English-speaking eye surgeon at the clinic
- Operation with newest generation femtosecond and excimer lasers including a personalised cornea correction
- All medication during your stay
- All post-operative checkups in Istanbul
- Medical file with all relevant documents
- Transfers from and to the airport
- 3 nights in an individual room at the clinic
- One year guarantee (longer guarantee is not necessary as a second operation would be performed between 6 and 12 months after the first one)
- Possibility of coverage by the world leader of insurances
- Not included but accounting for less than 10% of the surgery price: flight costs
- Do not hesitate to ask your insurance if they reimburse this procedure as some private health insurances offer at least partial reimbursement.
Normal price in UK
£595 (femtosecond lasik)
Not sure about Turkey? Then read why the five myths about Turkey are not true.
Total surgery price including travel, hotel and transfer costs (example)
- Surgery Price (femtosecond lasik, 2 eyes): £1,190
- Travel costs:
- Flight London to Istanbul (and return) (Monday through Thursday): £85
- Transfers from/to clinic by shuttle: free
- 3 nights in an individual room at the clinic: free
Total price for both eyes with all travel costs:
£1,275 instead of £4,600 in the UK, you save £3’325!
Guaranteeing the best service
- this price is great for such an outstanding eye clinic
- you benefit from service provision which is unique to us (e.g. cutting-edge clinic, unlimited concierge service or insurance covering all medical risks).
- it is possible to have such low prices without sacrificing quality and see Novacorpus’ policy on price.
Contact us here