Novacorpus’ partner ophthalmological clinic in Turkey is situated in Istanbul.
It specialises in refractive surgery. More than 20,000 operations are carried out there each year. This clinic also operates in several other European countries (Germany, Netherlands and UK). It is recognised for its quality and numerous personalities have had operations there. This ophthalmological clinic is ideal for laser vision correction or any other laser eye operation, as well as for intra-ocular implants.
– 25,000 laser eye operations per year carried out in the clinic (collaboration with an eye surgeon who specialises in refractive surgery and cataract and performs 5000 procedure per year)
– Uses the most modern method: laser operation by femtosecond LASIK for more than 8 years.
– Not sure about Turkey? Then read why the five myths about Turkey are not true.
A typical stay at the eye clinic in Istanbul:
– 4 days and 3 nights on site
– You will be picked up from the airport and taken to the clinic, where you will have an individual room (all included in the price)
– Pre-operative examinations are carried out the day after you arrive (2nd day)
– The operation is done on the 2nd day
– A 1st check-up is also carried out on the 2nd day and then everyday until you leave