Cutting-edge ophthalmological clinic in Istanbul for your eye surgery: Novacorpus’ partner ophthalmological clinic in Turkey is situated in Istanbul. It specialises in refractive surgery. More than 20,000 operations are carried out there each year. This clinic also operates in several other European countries (Germany, Netherlands and UK). It is recognised for its quality and numerous personalities have had operations there. This ophthalmological clinic is ideal for laser vision correction or any other laser eye operation, as well as for intra-ocular implants.
How is the stay organised?
A typical stay at the eye clinic in Istanbul:
- 4 days and 3 nights on site
- You will be picked up from the airport and taken to the clinic, where you will have an individual room (all included in the price)
- Pre-operative examinations are carried out the day after you arrive (2nd day)
- The operation is done on the 2nd day
- A 1st check-up is also carried out on the 2nd day and then everyday until you leave
Upon your return, you will make an appointment with an eye surgeon near where you live (make sure that they have the required experience) for a check up at 10 and 30 days.
From £440 for a femtosecond LASIK (100% laser eye correction). Learn more